Selfless

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Now Is Better - Relax And Be Happy

Hi Everyone, The Science of Getting Rich is not only about inspired action and thought, It is also about relaxing, having fun and enjoying your God given life! Who wants to be around someone who is so serious all of the time? Having fun is attractive and is the base for attraction. It's a higher vibration. The reason I am writing this article is to let you know that we shouldn't take ourselves so seriously. Now is better, be playful, even if it feels like nothing is going right.

This has happened to me so many times that is why I am writing this. We focus on the things we want and then get ticked off when they don't show up on OUR time. We push and push and wear our selves down until we're frustrated, angry and tired. Only to find what we wanted shows up without our awareness of it and often times even better than we expected!

I have been guilty of this so many times now that I'm finally starting to get the lesson. I am often too serious about making a living, doing this and doing that and often forget to be happy for what I have and who I am. What I am saying is-- What makes you smile? What makes you feel good? Focus on those things. We can't change the past but when you do look back, loo1031k for the good, even if you think that there isn't any, there is. Everyone has some good in their past! As you accept that good feeling you are transferring it to the NOW, which is present time and that is all we have, present time. The more you do this, ( in my experience) there seems to be more good to focus on, and what you thought was bad starts to fall away like it wasn't there in the first place.

Quick story, I am a realtor by trade. I listed my brother and his wife's home two years ago. They listed it on their own for quite a while before they asked me to list it. This is a very nice home all custom wood work etc.-- half million dollar home. (That is a higher price range here, so it sometimes takes longer... so I think.) I had the listing for 6 or 7 months with some action and no offers. They have moved out and into their new home (downsized, kids are gone) and getting a little nervous about paying two mortgages.

It's February now and this is the time for his annual ski trip out west. Before he left I told him to have fun and focus on your skiing and we will have an offer when you get back! I did an open house that weekend and while I was waiting for someone to show up, I relaxed and quieted my thoughts. During that open house a couple shows up, loves the house and within 4 days we had an accepted offer. What a nice surprise! That couple told me that when they would drive out from where they lived to look at homes they would always turn right at a certain stop sign. That day they turned left and had no idea why. (I do!) The Universe was in control.

The point of that short story is that when my brother was having fun and relaxing the Universe was lining things up (My sister-in-law was working. Tax season started and she was focused on that in case your were wondering) And I also gave it up to the Universe and let God handle it, I was doing all I could on my end. Also, it gets even better, being that the buyers came in on an open house and were not working with another agent, I received both sides of the commission-which works for me and the sellers. ( Brother and sister-in -law) They did not have to pay the full commission because of the way the contract was written, which allowed them to take a little less on the offer! It was a win, win, win for everyone. God is good!

Now is better-relax and be happy! Get out and have some fun it will take your mind off of any issues that may be bothering you!

Thank You, Make it a great day!

Tony Laufenberg

Tony laufenberg operates a blog called http://www.thepersonalpowersecretsofgettingrich.com In his site he talks about how you can attract into your life the things you want from studying a book called the "Science of Getting Rich" by Wallace D. Wattles. Tony talks about different ways you can train yourself to feel better and also you can pick up the book "The Science of Getting Rich" for FREE.

Also you can receive 7 FREE LESSONS about the laws of attraction taught by stars in the movie "The Secret" Jack Canfield, Bob Proctor and Dr. Michael Beckwith. Listen to and watch the videos. http://www.thepersonalpowersecretsofgettingrich.com

Eastern Buddhism
Northern Buddhism

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home